It has been a few days since I posted last so time to catch up.
Mar 17th
On Saturday O'Fallon High School played in the Basketball State Championship game and came in 2nd place. Obviously teams and players want to win but considering OTHS has never made it to the Elite Eight let alone the Championship game, we think they did well. I needed to remind Dion to calm down a few times because we didn't need him to hurt himself watching a game.
Mar 19th
Dion returned to school yesterday for the first time since surgery. I ordered a protective chest shield for him but it didn't come in the mail until after he was home. He was fairing off at school okay; classmates carried his books for him to take the load off. Suddenly a student charging out of a classroom slammed into him and made his chest hurt.
I took Dion to his surgon and X-Rays were taken, after reviewing the X-Ray's and pressing hard on his chest he determined that nothing was wrong. This diagnosis didn't make Dion's chest feel any better since the doctor had pressed on it.
Mar 20th
Dion is home resting. I called his doctors office and they are going to write an order to give him a couple extra days of rest from school. I think he will be okay after this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment